Wednesday, August 1, 2012

One week down!!!

I did it! I lasted a full week, including a meal at the zoo yesterday! Grilled chicken sandwich with a salad instead of fries. They didn't have any light dressing, so I put a tiny bit of ranch (about a teaspoon) on it. Shocker...a salad doesn't need a ton of dressing ;). I love when I test myself and find I enjoy something. Next on that list is fish. I know how healthy it is, but I'm not usually a fan. I'm going to keep trying, though!
I woke up this morning, and decided to weigh in right away. I've weighed myself 3x since then because I didn't believe it...thought the scale was wrong or something
217!!!!!!
I can't believe I lost 4.2 lbs in a week! I know about a pound is accounted for in the difference in time of day  and some *ahem* bloat. I'm finding myself feeling more motivated every day. I didn't even want the usual burger at the zoo yesterday...I was perfectly happy with the chicken sandwich! There are some things I miss, but I know that once I hit my goal weight I'll be able to have those things in moderation...but during the loss stage I'm trying to avoid that slippery slope.

So there you have it...success! Here is to another successful week!

1 comment: